INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is obligatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
DEPENDING ON THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist on it.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information on the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social Cookies: these are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these enable tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE SHELF LIFE
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
INGENIERIA Y DESARROLLO DE AUDIO SISTEMAS, S.A. is the Data Controller of the personal data of the Data Subject and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
Data retention criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
INGENIERIA Y DESARROLLO DE AUDIO SISTEMAS, S.A.. C/ Río Mundo Nave, 11 – 45007 Toledo (Toledo). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the data protection officer: Plaza de los Comuneros 6, 28821 Coslada – email@example.com
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
PUBLISHER CONTROLLED COOKIES
|pll_language||idassa.com||Functional||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.||1 year|
|elementor||idassa.com||Necessary||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.||never|
This website uses the following third party cookies:
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyse how users use the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Analytical and statistical cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by gathering and providing information in an anonymous form.
Cookies used for this (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmt and _utmz)
Google Ads Conversion Tracking (Google LLC)
Google Ads Conversion Tracking is a statistical service provided by Google LLC that connects data from the Google Ads advertising network with actions taken on this Application.
COOKIE SETTINGS PANEL
Desde este panel podrá configurar las cookies que el sitio web puede instalar en su navegador, excepto las cookies técnicas o funcionales que son necesarias para la navegación y la utilización de las diferentes opciones o servicios que se ofrecen.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Eliminar las cookies del dispositivo
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by clearing the browser history, which deletes cookies from all websites visited.
However, some of the saved information (e.g. login data or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies
For more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in their browser.
Although most modern browsers can be set to prevent cookies from being placed on your device, this may require you to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site or page. In addition, some services and features may not work properly (e.g., profile logins).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS