We are a security engineering company, that is to say, a company dedicated to research, develop and offer electronic security solutions from the field and knowledge of engineering at its highest technological level and not only from the possibilities offered by security installation companies.
Our company is approved by the Ministry of Industry (Spain) under No. 20, as a Fire Installation and Maintenance company.
TRUST US. WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDING TAILOR-MADE SECURITY SOLUTIONS TO OUR CUSTOMERS FOR MORE THAN 40 YEARS.
Currently, the most important products and services we offer are: Anti-intrusion systems by means of high-tech electronic alarms, video surveillance systems with image control and processing, electronic fire detection and extinguishing systems, as well as access control/presence systems.
As a complement to these systems, we also carry out: Domotisation, Access and Presence Control, as well as Telecommunications installations as infrastructures that allow the maximum performance of our systems.
We are always at your disposal. Our customer service is always PERSONAL, because you deserve it.
Because HONESTY is our main quality, we are transparent in our management. Your doubts will be solved immediately.
Because our more than 40 years working in our sector are the best guarantee of success for your project.
Because the unwavering purpose of our company and employees is to provide you with a QUALITY service.
DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US?
If you want to be part of our team, please send your CV to INFO@IDASSA.COM
DO YOU HAVE SOCIAL NETWORKS? FOLLOW US!
If you have social networks, you can stay informed about our company, all the news and projects we are working on.
INGENIERIA Y DESARROLLO DE AUDIO SISTEMAS, S.A. is responsible for the processing of the user’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which reason you are provided with the following processing information:
- Purposes and legitimacy of the processing: to maintain a business relationship (due to the legitimate interest of the controller, art. 6.1.f GDPR) and the sending of product or service communications (due to the consent of the data subject, art. 6.1.a GDPR).
- Data retention criteria: data shall be retained for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or for as long as there are legal requirements for their safekeeping and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
- Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
- Rights of the user: the right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
- Contact details for exercising your rights: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact details of the data protection officer: Plaza de los Comuneros 6, 28821 Coslada – email@example.com